Senior Technology Manager
Our client is seeking a Senior IT Manager who is specialising in IT Digital Transformation/ Project Management and comes from an excellent Business Intelligence background.
Senior Technology Manager
Our client is seeking a Senior IT Manager who is specialising in IT Digital Transformation/ Project Management and comes from an excellent Business Intelligence background. This client operates a hybrid model of working and is based in Dublin City Centre.
- Lead a high-performing team of IT executives, fostering their growth and development.
- Define a Data and Analytics Strategy to support business growth, operational efficiency, and user experience.
- Act as the primary interface between IT and internal stakeholders, ensuring clear communication of information needs.
- Own and enhance the data-related technology roadmap, encompassing data warehousing, ETL, analytics, AI, ML, and reporting.
- Advocate for the business within the IT department, bridging the gap between technology and business objectives.
- Cultivate strong relationships throughout the organization, identifying business challenges and translating them into actionable digital strategies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to shape the product vision, strategy, and priorities.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to maintain high data quality, including chairing the data council.
- Promote a culture of data insights within the organization, offering support and training on data systems and analytics.
- Manage third-party service provider relationships for data platforms to ensure service quality meets or exceeds expectations.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in IT with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Proven track record in leading medium to large-scale transformation programs that drive significant business value.
- Extensive experience in Data Analytics, Management, Business Process Improvement.
- Proficiency in interfacing with colleagues at all organizational levels with a management consultant-led approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage engagements for the benefit of the organization.
- Technical background with a deep understanding of Data platforms, including EDW, AI, ML, and reporting.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong business acumen, preferably in the financial sector/aviation.
Educational Requirements: 3rd level Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Hybrid working