Leading SME client in Dublin 1 is looking for a Senior Technology Architect to join their leadership team. Reports into the CIO directly.
– Degree or masters level
– 10 years career IT history
– 3 years minimum in an Strategy/ Architect level role
– Expert in Agile and Scrum methods
– Set up the IT Architecture Strategy and Steer future Technology decisions (AI, Blockchain, IOT etc etc )
– Client: Environment – Azure, .net, Sql Server, Sharepoint, Dynamics)
– Report into the CIO and be part of the Leadership team
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
18 Jun 2019
Demand for tech talent continues to be very strong with employers competing to attract suitably qualified candidates for key roles. Set out below are five trends contributing to the current...
4 Jun 2019
For IT professionals, project management is an interesting and rewarding specialism with excellent opportunities for career progression. While technical knowledge and experience are an advantage when...