Senior Technology and Information Security Officer
Our South Dublin Based client is looking for a TISO who can assist in ensuring the continuous improvement of solutions, systems, architecture, infrastructure, and the related security environment.
Our South Dublin Based client is looking for a TISO who can assist in ensuring the continuous improvement of solutions, systems, architecture, infrastructure, and the related security environment. This client operates a hybrid model of 3 days on site 2 days from home and has an excellent benefits package. This candidate would need not only a strong technical knowledge but also an excellent ability to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive cyber security strategy and operational program of security activities.
- Create and implement relevant security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with security standards, including managing the ICT audit program, coordinating with external auditors, and evaluating the adequacy and timeliness of management response to significant audit recommendations.
- Develop, maintain, and manage the clients cybersecurity education and awareness program, and act upon emerging trends and results.
- Proactively manage vulnerability, conduct system scanning, and report on vulnerabilities, taking necessary remediation or risk mitigation actions.
- Ensure security is embedded in organization-wide projects and manage supply chain risk.
- Prioritize and deliver work programs within agreed timeframes and budgets.
- Ensure relevant information is published and maintained on various systems and platforms.
- Achieve objectives set in the Performance and Development System (PADS).
- Commitment to delivering the ICT Strategy and the Business Strategy
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong working knowledge of ICT Security Frameworks – Including ISO and NIST
- Familiarity and interest in emerging security technologies and solutions
- Understanding of the business impact of security threats
- Ability to approach issues in an analytical and problem-solving mentality.
- Previous exposure to performing and preparing for audits and managing Pen Test teams.
- Excellent ability to manage complex information with accuracy.
- Prior Project management experience and knowledge of system lifecycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fostering relationships to establish an organization-wide “security aware” culture.
- 3rd Level Related degree from a recognised institution
- CISM (or equivalent)
- MCSA Certification (desirable)
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension (Defined Benefit)
- Hybrid working (3 days on site 2 from home)
- 23 days leave
- Bike to work