Senior Systems Administrator
€70,000 - €75,000
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Senior Systems Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis. Very well established company who are a market leader in their sector.
- Be capable of managing and supporting with planning & execution of all IT infrastructure changes
- Need to have excellent infrastructure administration skills such Window Server, Active Directory Group Policy, Office 365 administration portals, email management, storage management.
- You will provide Management Information Reporting & maintain technology documentation to a high standard
- Have experience dealing with a large user base. This IT team manages up to 2,000 users
- Provide IT Support (both in person and remotely) for all staff for a very wide array of IT and Audio Visual Issues.
- Administration of Windows domain, servers, virtualisation technologies (VMware/Nutanix), and IT security systems
- Resolve IT issues escalated from Service Desk level 2 Support
- Have very good time management skills and be highly organised
- Windows server, Active Directory, and Virtualisation administration (VMware/Nutanix)
- Azure and Microsoft 365
- Well versed in backup and DR practices
- Have a clear focus on security and experience with support of EDR and SIEM systems
- System administration scripting skills / software deployment methods
- Good at working in a close team
- Ability work without direction and take on tasks yourself