Senior System Administrator
Our Dublin based client are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to join their team on a 6 month daily rate contract basis. Good rates on offer for the right person.
- Work to deliver key software and configuration services to the user base. Make user experience a core focus
- Liaise with the key developers and stakeholders to maintain and support the inhouse platform
- Elevating issues to our MSP and ensuring critical issues are looked at and dealt with in a timely manner
- Implement and support improvements to key line of business systems where applicable
- Ensure the relevant documentation is maintained and company procedures are followed.
- Provide first and second line support for escalations
- Establish and build on good working relationship with users.
- Support the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
- Working knowledge of Azure and industry best practices
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to engage with users and help them adapt to any new tech or company policies
- Microsoft or other relevant certifications
- A third level IT qualification
- Experienced with large scale active directory deployments.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- 5 plus years of experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of security Basics and implementation
- Hands-on experience of A Veeam VMware, Zerto, Office 365
- Experience with Windows, Windows Server is essential
- Experience in vulnerability scanning tools (Qualsy or similar) and resolving security notifications
- Practiced in security management framework such as ISO 27001
- Proven track record on security postureA support and improvements
- Strong proactive customer service and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.