Senior Solutions Architect – Director Level
Dublin and Hybrid Working
Senior Solutions Architect/ Director Level (Software Development)
• You should have 10+ years of working in the software delivery and a strong background Technical/ Solutions Architecture
• Must hold a minimum Degree level
• An expert in architectural design and emerging technology
• Familiarity with modern software development processes including test driven development and continuous integration.
• Help interview / manage and grow the technology team. • Solid understanding of software development methodologies.
• A technology leader who has excellent communication skills and is happy to engage with senior stakeholder and partners and level C client stakeholders (CIO/ CTO levels)
- Minimum 3rd level Degree qualification
- 10-15 yrs minimum in the Software technology space
Working Hours / Benefits:
- Standard Working Hours/ Hybrid workings
- Senior Level Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Extras and perks