Senior Solution Architect
Dublin City Centre
€70,000 - €80,000
My Dublin City based Financial Services client is seeking a Senior Solution Architect for a permanent role in their expanding organisation.
- Communicate solution options to business owners / stakeholders.
- Ensure alignment of proposed solutions with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps, capital plans)
- Analyse all non-functional requirements (security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability of a product) and ensure that products/solutions will meet these criteria.
- Identify gaps between established standards and proposed solutions, and identify how best to mitigate these gaps.
- Incorporate software and system architecture (e.g. infrastructure, network) into conceptual designs.
- Collaborate with the business to understand / influence business requirements.
- Demonstrate understanding of cross – functional / cross – domain requirements and impact.
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies / products / trends related to health care provision architectural solutions.
- Ability to design and architect solutions across various technology platforms to help satisfy growing business needs.
- Drive solution sessions and create detail solution documents for the technology development team to execute.
- Serve as a liaison between business and technology organizations.
- Ensure stakeholder requirements get captured clearly and assist with prioritization of requirements.
- Guide the estimation of project cost and assist business counterparts in selecting appropriate solutions based on budget and business constraints.
- Create and own solution diagrams, solution documents and other enterprise required artifacts.
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing technology solutions across a variety of technologies and frameworks (.Net. Java etc.)
- 3+ years of experience as a liaison between business and technology organizations.
- 3+ years of experience leading design sessions and developing and architecting technology solutions across business functions.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Solution Delivery and architecture/analysis.
- 5+ years of full – lifecycle application development experience.
- Agile development experience.
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- A people orientated approach to work particularly when engaging with co-workers. Be a team player as well as a leader, with a keen interest on developing those around you.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Team leadership or team management experience
- Experience prototyping and performance tuning applications deployed across multiple operating systems, languages and computing platforms
- 2+ years of experience evaluating new technology frameworks and creating prototypes
- Cloud vendor certifications (such as AWS, Azure), experience on any of the latest enterprise architecture patterns such as event-driven, server less, micro services.
- Capability of effectively negotiating with peers without direct authority
- Batchelor Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Management, Programming, Engineering, Or related disciple with an advanced degree preferred
Working Hours & Benefits
- 26 days annual leave.
- Annual bonus up to 15%.
- Full healthcare for you and your spouse/long term partner and children.
- Excellent pension client contributions
- 7.5 hour working day.