My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Software Tester. This role is on a permanent basis. This role is a mix of Automation and manual testing.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Software Tester. The role will be a mix of Automation and Manuel testing. The successful candidate should have at least 3 years experience in a similar role with an Oracle / SQL background.
– Review, understand and interpret User Requirements and Functional Specification documents and provide input as required.
– Create and/or acquire data needed for testing
– Accurately test system functionality and ensure compliance with project specification.
– Accurate recording all test activities and results
– Accurate recording and tracking of defects, using approved defect tracking procedures, and work closely with developers to achieve the resolution of those defects.
– Develop specialist system knowledge of the operating and financial reporting systems to enable complete `end to end` business process and financial understanding of each development project
– Complete all testing within the agreed timescale as per the project test plan.
– Provide knowledge transfer to end users through initial training to appointed contact/s for each department
– Support the Business sign off process (UAT) required prior to project release and provide all relevant feedback to project lead prior to release.
– Regular, correct and succinct status reporting to the Test Management Team
– Escalation of any issues relating to test efforts as and when appropriate.
– Build own knowledge base to enable comprehensive testing, including data input, for each functional area.
– Prioritization of Test tasks together with Senior TesterTest LeadManager.
– Input into development and maintenance of Test best practices
– Creation of test plan and test estimates.
– Hold a relevant third level degree and at least two year`s relevant industry or post graduate experience.
– ISTQB certified or hold other appropriate professional qualification.
– Have a solid testing background and be able to demonstrate direct experience of the following key tasks:
– Creation of test plans
– Test execution
– Reporting and resolution of defects
– Review and documentation of test results
– Strong analytical skills
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word)
– Oracle/SQL experience
– Web application testing
– Background in financial services
– Mobile App testing
– Automation/Performance testing experience
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
20 Oct 2020
Choose wisely and these benefits will increase over time as the recruitment agency’s knowledge of your business deepens. Benefits of using recruitment agencies For large organisations and SMEs,...
23 Sep 2020
Covid-19 has forced many businesses to innovate rapidly this year. Much has changed and many companies have work to do to better integrate these changes into their systems. For tech workers, this...