Senior Software Developer ( Node.js)
My Dublin based client is recruiting for an Software Applications Developer to join the team on a perm basis. This role will be remote working initially with a Hybrid model after that.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Software Developer to join the team on a perm basis. This role will be remote working initially with a Hybrid model after that. This role will involve both frontend using JQuery / Vue and backend with Node.js. The candidate needs to be comfortable running with less sharply defined user functionality in the early stages. You will be collaborating with software partners who have their own software deliverables.
- An excellent understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Proficient on modern frontend frame work ( e.g Vue , react ).
Knowledge in building web applications ( state management, components architecture).
- Ability to build responsive layouts.
- Knowledge of Chrome debugger.
- Experience working with Rest APIs.
- In Depth knowledge of front-end best practices.
- Strong portfolio showing examples of clean cut projects is highly desired.
- Node.js Server side micro-service scripting language.
- Experience with frontend performance optimization .
- Experience working with web sockets.
- Familiarity with healthcare domain.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP stack.
Essential and Desirable Skills
Experience with frontend performance optimization .
Experience working with web sockets.
Familiarity with healthcare domain.
Experience with Kubernetes.
Solid understanding of TCP/IP stack.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 Hour Working Week