Senior Software Developer
West of Ireland
€70,000 - €85,000
Our client are looking for a Senior Algorithm Software Developer to join their team. Excellent career opportunity with a well established team.
- Design and implement modern approaches in pedestrian/Vehicle Prediction, Ego Motion Planning or Vehicle Motion Control.
- You will be working to define and develop technology roadmap in conjunction with your team.
- In this role you will be working with software and system requirements engineers to implement functional requirements.
- Another responsibility includes working with verification and validation teams to ensure alignment to test strategy.
- As this is a Senior role, you will be mentoring and managing an agile team to develop and implement tasks.
- 5-6+ years of direct industry experience using Python/MATLAB or C++
- It is essential to have strong mathematical, statistical and analytical skills
- Experience of feature development using Python/MATLAB/C++ with an understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Understanding and experience with CI/CD
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of sequential Machine Learning based systems and approaches (e.g. LSTM/RNN/CNN)
- Have a career track record of innovation and creativity would be an advantge (e.g. Patents, Academic Publications)
- MSc/PhD or equivalent experience preferred