Senior Software Developer
€70,000 - €80,000
My Dublin based Client is looking for experienced a full stack senior developer who can be instrumental in taking them to the next level as they scale up and develop their technology solutions.
The main responsibilities of the successful Senior Software Developer will be:
- Detect, report, inspect, and fix product defects
- Drive adoption of best practices in software engineering, development productivity, and maintainability
- Automation, including writing unit and integration tests
- Write well designed, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices
- Lead engineering efforts from design to implementation to deployment.
- Cooperate on projects with a team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions.
- Analyse and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for engineering excellence
- Provide technical guidance on the research and development of new products and services including how they will exist within our environment.
- Develop innovative solutions for business needs
- Work with the business to leverage software technology for the largest customer impact
The successful Senior Software Developer qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with designing, building and deploying scalable and highly available systems
- 7 years+’ experience working in software development environments where you are building back-end and front-end components of Web applications
- Background and experience with Python (Flask, Django, Celery, etc).
- Proven software development skills building large scale web applications with full-stack experience
- Good understanding of data modelling and storage with well-known relational database (preferably SQL)
- Experience of AWS
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work well with people
- Experience or strong interest in agile methods and Continuous Delivery