My Dublin Based client is looking for a senior software developer to join the Agile engineering team developing web-based solutions for a large customer base and internal projects.
My Dublin Based client is looking for a senior software developer to join the Agile engineering team developing web-based solutions for a large customer base and internal projects. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join the technology department of a leading employer and to play a significant role in the development and support of locally developed web-based applications.
The ideal candidate will have a 3rd level qualification in information technology and at least five years’ commercial experience, with strong knowledge of web front-end and back-end application development technologies including:
– Microsoft SQL Server, Team Foundation Server
– Microsoft .NET Framework, .Net Enterprise Library
– Webservices, WCF, JSON, XML, XSLT
– C#, ASP, ASP.net, MVC
Experience with eLearning systems or SCORM/AICC protocols is a distinct advantage.
– Designing, developing, documenting and supporting complex high-volume web applications and web-based solutions
– Working with the Sales Team, Account Managers and Customers to gather requirements and generate functional specifications for software and integration solutions
– Designing and developing internal tools to streamline delivery of the support function
– Performing integration tasks for in-house developed systems
– Working directly on application/technical problems identification and resolution
– Taking technical responsibility for maintaining and supporting company products, and working on own initiative to find optimum solutions
– Strong personal motivation to succeed
– Ability to work with minimum direction
– Unimpeachable personal integrity
– Excellent problem solver
– Creativity and the ability to think laterally
– Very strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
24 Mar 2021
This time last year, a Microsoft blog (5 March 2020) explained how auto-spreading malware is not the only ransomware threat that organisations and their IT teams need to worry about. Preventable...
10 Mar 2021
The chances are if you applied for a job online in the last few years, you may have encountered artificial intelligence tools. Typically, these tools aim to do things like speed up the process of...