Senior Software Developer (C#/.Net)
€60,000 - €70,000
My Dublin City client is seeking a senior software developer to join their Agile engineering team developing web-based solutions for our large customer base and internal projects.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to join the technology department of a leading employer and to play a significant role in the development and support of locally developed web-based applications.
- Designing, developing, documenting and supporting complex high volume web applications and web-based solutions
- Taking technical responsibility for maintaining and supporting company products, and working on own initiative to find optimum solutions
- Working directly on application/technical problems identification and resolution
- Working with the Sales Team, Account Managers and Customers to gather requirements and generate functional specifications for software and integration solutions
- Designing and developing internal tools to streamline delivery of the support function
- Performing integration tasks for in-house developed systems
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Microsoft .Net Core, .NET Framework, .Net Enterprise Library
- C#, ASP, ASP.net, MVC
- REST API, Webservices, WCF, Microservices, JSON, XML, XSLT
- Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL, Team Foundation Server, Git
Knowledge of eLearning systems or SCORM/AICC protocols and Microsoft certifications would be a distinct advantage.
- 3rd level qualification in information technology and at least five years’ commercial experience, with strong knowledge of web front-end and back-end application development technologies.
Working Hours & Benefits