Senior Software Architect
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Software Architect to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will be working off a hybrid model.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Senior Software Architect to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will be working off a hybrid model. The candidate should come from either a Java or Python background.
- You will create detailed solution designs for a complex UCaaS and CPaaS
- You will evaluate existing systems to identify areas in need of improvement.
- You will collaborate with stakeholders, clearly communicating solution architectures & provide regular & timely updates on ongoing project developments.
- You will continually researching the current & emerging technologies & proposing changes where needed.
- You will develop proofs-of-concept & prototypes to help illustrate approaches to technology & business problems.
- Provide supervision & guidance to development act as subject matter expert for the organisation.
- You will manage software development practices in a collaborative & agile environment.
- Be a champion for sound architectural principles and practices and help cultivate a culture of learning and doing.
- Have sound knowledge of design patterns and architectural styles such as micro- services, component architectures, domain-driven design and evolutionary architecture principles.
- Excellent familiarity with diagramming complex
- Communicate effectively through strong written and oral communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences .
- Broad understanding of application infrastructure, system architecture, and operating
- Experienced in integrating technologies across different architectures at large
- Understand cloud-native architecture concepts and have knowledge of best practices for high availability, scalability, resilience, performance, and security requirements in the cloud.
- Familiarity with orchestration and container technologies k8s/k3s/Docker, or similar.
- Deep familiarity with DevOps/DevSecOps practices.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Have experience with open-source components for Voip applications such as FreeSwitch, Asterisk, Kamailio.
- 7-10 years experience.
- Have experience building scalable application
- Have experience in the design and implementation of converged solutions involving SIP / UCaaS / CPaaS telephony platforms.
- Good knowledge of cloud deployment of containerised software
- Experience leading engineering teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field.
Working Hours & Benefits
- Hybrid working – with Remote working internationally for up to 60 days
- Life Assurance
- Tax Saver Tickets