Senior SD Business Analyst (SAP)
My client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst (SAP). The successful candidate will play an integral role in applying technology to streamline and add value to existing and new business processes.
As part of the role, the successful candidate will work on various projects. A degree of travel will also be required.
- Leading or participating in complex projects of a cross-functional nature
- Acting as a regional or global expert for most complex processes within function.
- Ensuring appropriate business involvement in project teams to build ownership for solutions.
- Applying conceptual knowledge and technology to solve complex business processes and procedural problems.
- Manage and/or perform the design, build, testing and application of SAP systems in line with agreed timeframes, business requirements and global standards.
- Consultant to the business, supporting utilisation of the implemented SAP solutions.
- Supporting the business in complex Change Management programs
- Driving Project Management excellence
- Mentoring Business Analysts and Interns
- Ability to manage strategic projects
- Ability to drive and manage change
- Excellent communication skills
- Have strong analytical background
- Ability and desire to work within a team
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in-depth experience, including configuration, in at least two SAP modules or systems:
- Someone with 5 years plus working with SAP (preferably SAP S/4Hana) Sales & Distribution module: (OTC), Shipping, Billing, Pricing, Sales Order Management, Rebates and EDI integration
- Someone who has SAP SD configuration and writing functional specification documentation for developments
- A good understanding of SAP Master Data
- Strong process knowledge in O2C
- Can identify and analyse problems, recognise potential improvements, propose, and implement solutions
- Comfortable presenting to senior business groups
- Self-motivated, dynamic, and results-driven
- Team player, comfortable with all levels in an organisation
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver under pressure
- Business Perspective: Understands how business processes inter-relate; demonstrates deep knowledge of processes within team’s area of responsibility
- Customer Focus: Has a well-developed customer focused, relationship oriented philosophy.
- Communication: Has the ability to effectively communicate complex information and concepts to team members and outside partners
- Analytical/Decision Making: Has the ability to identify critical elements and cause/effect relationships in situations; is able to use this information to evaluate and make decisions.
- Planning/Priority Setting: Has the ability to recognize changing needs and re-prioritize activities accordingly; is able to develop plans and timetables to complete projects and meet defined objectives and milestones.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Reacts well under pressure; ability to respond professionally to dissatisfied users by showing models and prototypes to demonstrate advantages and disadvantages