Senior Project Manager – PMO
Dublin M50 Naas Rd
Leading client is looking for a Senior PM who can also help establish and set up a new PMO office.
- Responsible for the establishment and management of a project methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting which is agile, fits the needs of the project and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making and timely project delivery.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete Initials
- Maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary.
- Establish and ensure the project and programme management processes and systems are efficient and effective whilst aligned to business needs.
- Monitor and report on compliance with established standards to ensure the company adheres to agreed policies and standards.
- Develop and deliver services and support ICT project and programme management capability across the company to reduce project related risk.
- Completes the monitoring and governance over the tracking of issues, risks, decisions, change requests.
- Manage interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure objectives are delivered.
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects.
- Monitor Project overhead and capital expenses to ensure achievement of cost efficiency and acting to correct any adverse variances.
Qualifications & Experience
- Has previous experience as working in a PMO and is now ready to move into a PMO Lead role. (A senior PM looking for a career move)
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining the required standards of a professional program/project management delivery.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects from start to finish.
- ITIL or ITSM certifications essential.
- PMP certifications essential.
- Proven ability to control costs in line with targets.
- Thrives in collaborative environment.
- Good communications skills, with team and stakeholders across the business.
- Business & IT strategy experience.
- Knowledge of related software tools.
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Committed and self-motivated that can adapt to change within a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.