Senior .Net Developer
My client looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join their software team in Dublin. I have two roles open both permanent.
My client looking for an experienced Software Engineer X 2 ( Mid Level & Senior ). Both roles are on a permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Full stack development (GUI, business logic and database)
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of software across the life-cycle
- Building software that integrates with a range of hardware devices (controllers, DVRs, cameras, alarm panels)
- Working in an Agile development environment
- The role may involve DevOps depending on the interest of the candidate
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science or Engineering)
- Extensive working experience in software development with Microsoft C# .NET technologies (minimum 5 years, preferably more)
- Must be experienced in the full software life-cycle including analysis, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Extensive knowledge and application of object-oriented software principles, including software design patterns
- Extensive experience working with relational databases, preferably SQL Server
- Knowledge and practice of TCP/IP and networking is a big advantage
- Experience working with embedded devices or IoT
- Experience designing and building public APIs to support third-party developers is an advantage
- The role requires flexibility and agility, with the willingness to take on a variety of roles in a full-stack environment. No job is too big or too small to take on.
- Experience of working with a team in an Agile environment (Scrum) would be preferable
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Some travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid Passport.