Senior Software Developer required for a permanent role based in Dublin City Centre.
The role of the Senior Software Developer is to work within the Delivery team reporting to the Delivery Manager to design, build and maintain solutions and integrations including:-
1. Design, build, test and deploy solutions for new and existing business systems
2. Develop integrations between systems on premise and cloud
3. Engage with the business on new innovative solutions e.g. Robotics, AI and Big Data
4. Participating in and where necessary lead the reviews of designs and code
5. Continuously improving the software development environment, embracing latest technologies and practices
6. Provide enhancements, maintenance and support for all software delivered
7. Own the software quality and development standards and procedures and ensure delivery to same
8. Work with Architects (Solutions & Infrastructure), Analysts and Project Managers to plan/deliver strategies and solutions
9. Contributing to the planning activities involved in estimating project delivery, including impact analysis, scoping of new projects and estimating project development tasks
We work in a dynamic systems environment, working across multiple business areas, engage with stakeholders from multiple countries and varying systems landscapes. This role offers huge potential to extend the individuals business and technical knowhow.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
3 Dec 2019
The latest data shows that the financial, insurance and real estate sector had the highest average labour costs per hour at a rate of €41.58, followed by the information and communication sector at...
19 Nov 2019
Most candidates switch jobs for positive reasons. They may have outgrown their current position or want to develop new skills and progress to a more senior role. However, we occasionally come across...