Senior Marketing Executive
€50,000 - €60,000
My Dublin-based client is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis to oversee the product marketing functions for software and hardware solutions and services.
My Dublin-based client is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great time to join a successful international organisation during an exciting period of transformation and growth.
This is a hands-on role where you will oversee the product marketing functions for a range of software and hardware solutions and services. You will bridge the gap between Product Management, Marketing and Sales by collaborating with multiple teams across different locations and marketing disciplines (digital, brand, social media, etc).
This would be perfect for someone with 3-5 years of relevant experience in Product Marketing. You will be working with an international team so you must be self-driven, independent, and have excellent communication skills.
- Drive and deliver effective marketing strategies for a range of software and hardware solutions & services
- Create a unique message for the products that allows them to stand out from other products in the market
- Deliver the company’s story and educate stakeholders on the product’s features & benefits
- Analyse existing customer use and deliver insights to understand competitors, adjust customer personas, and discover new business opportunities
- Assure marketing activities aligned with the overall vision, direction, and roadmaps of the product
- Highlight the product benefits through a variety of content, including: sales enablement materials, sales decks, videos, case studies, and testimonials.
- Create tools to assist the buying process and help move customers through the sales cycle
- Execute product launches and develop marketing campaigns for new products and upgrades
- Support Product Management in developing migrations playbooks within the portfolio
- Travel occasionally for team meetings, tradeshows, and field work when required
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar product marketing role, particularly focused on IT & Digital solutions
- Experience across product marketing, product management, and digital marketing
- Proven track record of effectively positioning and launching products
- Experience working independently as part of an international team would be highly beneficial
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Perfect English and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptional time management skills with an ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities
- Strong stakeholder management skills with an ability to influence decisions
- Effective team collaboration across different teams: product, sales, marketing, etc
- Must have a valid passport and/or necessary visa that allows you to travel
- Third level degree in Digital Marketing or another relevant field (or equivalent experience)
- Brand new role in a fast-growing organization
- Generous pension contribution
- Paid holidays
- Life assurance
- Hybrid working options