Senior Java Developer
Dublin City Centre
€70,000 - €90,000
Our client is based in Dublin City Centre and the company is building a new Java Development Team. The client promotes one day per week from home and flexible hours
They are looking for Java Developers who has experience in building systems from start to finish so ideally people with full life cycle development skills. The salary on offer for someone with circa 7 years development experience is €70-90,000 per annum plus an 24% bonus and benefits package on top.
- You will work in helping to build my clients systems right through the full development lifecycle
- You will work alongside stakeholders and the technology area of the business to help analyse requirements and propose technical solutions in the deliver of key initiatives
- Circa 7 years’ plus in a similar Java / J2EE Software Engineer role
- Excellent experience Core and Enterprise Java, Spring Web MVC, REST, Angular ReactJS
- Full experience of the development life cycle – right from gathering requirements through development and testing to on-going support.
- Experience with Oracle / SQL databases
- Strong Agile methodology or Waterfall experience.
- A strong ‘can-do’ attitude and takes initiative as a self-starter;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Experience working in the Fintech sector would be a high desirable.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field
Working Hours & Benefits
- Standard working hours
- Excellent bonus
- Career Progression
- Working from home