My client is based in Dublin city centre are seeking a full stack Java Developer to join their existing IT Development Team.
The ideal candidate will work with the latest technologies and demonstrate strong communication skills across all levels. Currently my client is operating remote working for employees, however there is a view at some stage to hopefully go back into the office.
• Be an active member of the agile development teams, build on solutions agreed in sprint planning, in Java and Angular. (Full stack development)
• Engaging closely with solutions architects and team members on deriving functional and technical requirements.
• Demonstrate ability to work on own initiative.
• Build high quality solutions using expertise in data modelling, Java and SQL on server side, and Angular v2+ on front end.
• Perform at a high level to ensure deadlines are met
• Help mentor and be a point of contact for junior developers on the team.
• 8/9 + years of hands on experience developing server side applications, OOD, and working with design patterns.
• Solid understanding of OO concepts (classes, objects, interfaces, inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism).
• Proven track history working with Web Service (REST) architecture.
• Skilled working with CI tools including Maven, Git, Jenkins, Sonar and Docker.
• Extensive experience working with relational databases, ideally MySQL, MariaDB & MS SQL Server.
• Demonstrated history working on global projects with resources based across multiple continents and time zones is highly desireable
• Ability to think and work at a fast pace.
• Solid organisational and strong analytical skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
• Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
• Excellent English both verbal and written.
• Fluency in French is a nice to have
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
14 Jul 2021
We asked Eolas Recruitment Senior Consultant Peter Kirby what advice he would give to tech workers in Ireland who might be planning a career move in the coming months. To what extent do you think...
30 Jun 2021
As the Leaving Cert exams draw to a close, now is the time to check your CAO application, make sure that you are happy with your choices, and if necessary avail of the change of mind facility. The...