A Senior Java Developer is wanted for a top client in Dublin South. Great package on offer.
A successful candidate will work as part of an innovative team to develop solutions for company’s clients. You will be involved in the full SDLC and will collaborate with other teams. The client is looking for a passionate developer who likes challenging work environment and is driven and proactive.
· 3rd Level Degree in an IT-related discipline
· At least 5 years of experience working as a Software Developer with Java/J2EE
· Experience working with server applications including WebLogic, WebSphere, and JBoss
· Experience working with different databases: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Proactive problem-solver and engineer
· Experience working in an agile environment advantageous
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
4 Jun 2019
For IT professionals, project management is an interesting and rewarding specialism with excellent opportunities for career progression. While technical knowledge and experience are an advantage when...
21 May 2019
Ireland’s gaming industry has expanded steadily in recent years and is poised for further growth due to developments like the popularity of eSports and the rise of mobile gaming. PwC predicts that...