Senior IT Systems Administrator
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin city centre based client is currently looking for a Senior IT Systems Administrator to join their team.
As a Senior IT Systems Administrator you will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance, monitoring and support of the IT infrastructure and operations services. This is an excellent client with excellent working hours and based very central.
- Provide level 3 support for the IT Service Desk, install, configure and maintain new and existing system.
- Maintain, monitor and support of the IT server and systems infrastructure
- Assist with the implementation of new/upgraded systems
- Develop and implement IT standards and procedures in line with industry trends
- Participate in scheduled out of hours activity.
- Co-ordination and liaison with all other IT staff / areas and contribute to the overall performance of the IT Infrastructure and Operations team
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role with 10 years’ experience in IT
- Third level qualification in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Server and Workstation Operating Systems (Server 2008/2012/2016, Microsoft Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office 365) with knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016.
- Excellent knowledge of Citrix XenApp 7.x and VMware 6.x
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Strong networking and TCP/IP skills
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Excellent communication skills (writtepetn / verbal)
- Unix/Linux Operating System Administration
- Financial application systems
- VMware Horizon View VDI