Senior IT Manager
Dublin City Centre
€80,000 - €110,000
My Dublin City Centre based client has an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Manager to join their company on a permanent basis.
My Dublin-based client is looking for a Senior IT Manager to join their growing IT team. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation that has their customers at the heart of what they do. They have recently restructured their organisation to better support their customers, so they are now looking for an IT professional to help them continue to deliver excellent services that improve people’s lives.
This role is perfect for an IT Manager who wants to step into a Head of IT role. While you will be managing a team, this is not just a people management position – You will be expected to roll your sleeves up and perform hands-on technical work alongside your team. This role covers a diverse range of responsibilities across IT Operations, Service Delivery, Strategy, & People Management.
- Oversee a growing IT team to drive the delivery of IT operations for the business.
- Assure IT solutions are robust, resilient, secure, and in accordance with best practices.
- Work closely with the CIO to create and implement an IT strategy that aligns with business & customer needs.
- Identify, test, and maintain IT security & risk solutions, including: risk mitigation, disaster recovery, and business continuity plans.
- Manage IT budgets, vendors, and contracts to optimise IT solutions and assure there is value for money.
- Provide guidance and support to the team throughout induction, training, performance, and career development.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure IT solutions are holistic and customer-centric.
- 5-10 years’ experience in IT
- Experience acting in a Manager / Head of IT role
- Strong experience across IT operations, infrastructure, and security
- Knowledge of infrastructure architecture and cloud solutions
- Good knowledge of IT security frameworks, standards, and methodologies (ITIL, NIST, ISO27001)
- Knowledge of software application development would be a bonus but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or another relevant discipline
Working Hours & Benefits
- 35 hour working week
- Brand new role in a growing team
- Paid holidays
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Flexible working options
- Educational development programmes