Senior Information Security Analyst
My Dublin based Financial Services client is looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst to join their team.
- Analysing threat information from a variety of internal and external sources to provide actionable intelligence to maintain and enhance the defences for the clients information systems and resources;
- Supporting other teams and S. operations to respond to cyber incidents, providing consultancy, research and analysis;
- Assisting analysts and incident response staff during response activities and cyber investigations;
- Producing and delivering findings to help prepare, conduct or support investigations;
- Develop, maintain and promote security policies, standards and awareness; and
- Development of Executive Briefing papers;
- IT Degree or equivalent preferably in an information security related field;
- Achievement of CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) or other industry recognised certifications is an advantage to the role, these will need to be worked towards;
- Broad experience across all elements of the technology delivery life cycleand understanding and A comfortable working in and across all phases of the TDLC and SDLC.;
- Proven experience in managing security incidents and development of supporting processes; and
- Experience with forensic process and undertaking investigations.