Senior HR Business Partner
Dublin / Hybrid
My Dublin-based client is recruiting for a Senior HR Business Partner to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will be working off a hybrid model.
My Dublin-based client is recruiting for a Senior HR Business Partner to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will be working off a hybrid model. The Senior HR Business Partner will support the Head of HR in defining & delivering the HR services and policies and adding value and support the delivery of the business strategy plan.
- You will provide HR support, guidance and advice to both employees and managers
- Be an active change agent, focusing on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, job roles, and organisation structures providing direct support and coaching to all management levels.
- You will promote & drive a culture of continuous improvement both within the HR function & regarding people-related processes within the broader business
- Assist in developing HR practices, policies & guidelines to meet the needs of the business
- You will be responsible for recruitment, selection & interviewing process
- Conducting inductions with new starters & exit interview for leavers
- You will implement any organizational changes including promotions, roles reporting lines etc.
- Co-ordinate & support the plans and programmes for succession planning, management development & training
- Ensuring all HR administrative records are updated & maintained
- Ensure HR policy documentation is up to date with current legislation & in compliances with ISO standards
- Analysis of HR data metrics to develop business insight
- Support managers & teams to ensure high levels of performance are achieved and to develop their capabilities for the future needs of the business
- Liaise with Payroll for any monthly / annual compensation adjustments, including annual bonus
- Be the ISO point of contact in the HR department and drive creation of policies and other ISO documents.
- Other ad hoc responsibilities / projects.
- A min of 5 years experience within HR in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of Irish & UK employment practices / legislation
Essential and Desirable Skills
International HR experience would be advantage
- University diploma within Human resources or equivalent within CIPD
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 Hour Working Week
- Hybrid Working