Dublin City Centre
€55,000 - €65,000
A top client in Dublin City Centre is recruiting for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their team.
We are actively seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer who is passionate about the potential for automation to redefine the modern enterprise, is passionate and has proven experience in launching and managing digital products, and loves a challenge. This is an opportunity to be at the leading edge of automation products in the
As our lead Full Stack Developer, you will be working closely with the Head of Cloud Platform Engineering, Head of Product and cross functional Product Development team to deliver products which enable end to end insight and guide the transformation journey from automation strategy through to operations. You’ll bring solid experience in both back end (NodeJS) and Front End (Angular/React Single Page Web App) engineering, have a naturally
Entrepreneurial spirit, and proven experience building and launching digital products in complex agile environments.
- Work with closely with the Head of Cloud Platform Engineering and liaise directly with the Head of Product, to ensure product features are engineered to specifications using best practice, and which align to the overall vision for the product.
- Work closely with the Engineering/Product teams to provide technical leadership on enterprise scale web application.
- Collaborate with the cross functional product development team to scope, design, innovate and deliver new product solutions.
- Provide expertise in developing new UX/UI designs, architecture, documentation, development, as well as playing a lead role in growing our test automation capabilities.
- Championing company practices in areas of Full Stack Development engineering methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant IT subject with consistently strong academic performance.
- 4+ years working with Front-‐end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- 3+ years of experience in Backend Development with relevant in a NodeJS framework and with demonstrable expertise in digital product development.
- 3+ years of experience in Agile development methodologies, with proven experience in large complex agile projects.
- API design and development experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Linux based systems.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Document Oriented database technologies.
- Experience working in the AWS cloud.
- Proven experience launching at least one digital product.
- Proven experience working in a cross functional team and influencing stakeholders across various stages of the product development lifecycle.
- A strong understanding of DevOps concepts, including experience adhering to a Continuous Delivery approach.
- Ability to work independently as required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Experience with Docker or PaaS systems.
- Experience or a degree of familiarity or an interest in working with Serverless technologies (AWS Lambda).
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring other engineers on best practices. This is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in, or an interest in working with micro services architectures.
- AWS Certificate at an Associate level. This is desirable but not essential.