Senior Full Stack Engineer
Dublin / Remote
€65,000 - €75,000
My Dublin based client is looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join their team. Exciting position with a growing business. The role can operate on a remote basis
- Design, Develop and Implement high quality and reusable software
- Work within all areas of the Software Development Life Cycle (Unit Testing, Front End, Back End, Server configurations and Databases)
- Reviews and revises product requirements and specifications
- Conduct peer code reviews ensuring code quality, standards and security is at the forefront
- Development includes new solutions as part of projects, and also maintenance and evolutions on existing solutions.
- 3rd Level support and issue resolution on solutions as required
- Work with application architects, developers across teams, QA team and product owners to ensure alignment on frameworks and technology
- Gain an overall understanding of the development frameworks, and core applications architecture
- Constantly evaluate new technologies across multiple platforms and pivot strategies accordingly
- 6 years or more experience in a software development
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills and be able to assess complex programming applications.
- Be up to date with the latest development software practices, technology, security issues
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Problem solving: Obstacles and challenges are inevitable in the world of software development. Being able to quickly problem-solve in potentially stressful situations may help you work more efficiently.
- Creativity: Creativity can be helpful for front-end, back-end and full-stack developers. Whether it’s designing the look of a website, managing records and data or structuring code, there is an opportunity and need for creativity in all of these roles.
- Patience: Coding takes time. Being patient and maintaining a calm and positive attitude can go a long way.
- Attention to detail: As a developer, you’ll need to pay close attention to the code you’re creating. This is crucial in creating a functional site or application. Close attention to detail may save you time and shorten production schedules.
- Communication: Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Having open communication with your peers and superiors can lead to a more efficient and comfortable work environment. If you’re able to communicate technical issues or concerns immediately, you may find a solution faster.