My Dublin South based client is recruiting for a Senior Front End Developer, this role is on a permanent basis.
My Dublin South based client is recruiting for a Senior Front End Developer, this role is on a permanent basis with an excellent client. The successful candidate will take ownership for their work and do high quality, extensible code and have experience working within an agile software development team.
• To design and develop code with performance optimisation, extensibility and maintainability
• Own and drive development tasks that you are involved in, participating and supporting your agile development SCRUM team
• Functionally testing all developed code to a very high standard to enable QA to test efficiently
• Experience in version control systems, ideally Git
• Experience with Unit Testing
• Good communication skills are key, particularly when dealing with non-technical people
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
• Experience with PHP and MySQL
• Experience with SASS
• Experience using HTML5 API’s
• Experience/understanding of working in an Agile environment
• Experience in developing websites or web applications for mobile devices (particularly HTML5)
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
15 Jan 2019
Usually, employers look for a blend of general competencies—such as evidence of good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with others—alongside technical competencies specific to...
9 Jan 2019
An ESRI examination of the labour market transitions of minimum wage workers shows that over a nine month period, approximately 30 percent of minimum wage employees transitioned to higher pay, with...