Senior Food Buyer
Dublin / Hybrid
€60,000 - €68,000
Do you want to be at the forefront of developing and managing branded product categories, conducting detailed market analyses and negotiating with some of the biggest household brands.....
In this dynamic position, you’ll be at the forefront of developing and managing branded product categories, conducting detailed market analyses and negotiating with some of the biggest household brands, ensuring top-quality offerings at the best prices, and collaborating with various departments to manage and enhance our product categories.
- Top-end salary of €68k
- Health insurance
- Flexi start and finish time with a hybrid model too!
- Free onsite car parking, gym, heavily subsidized canteen
- Company Car (under 2 years old BMW)
What you will be doing on a day-to-day basis:
- Conduct regular competitor and assortment analyses
- Conduct tastings and quality checks in collaboration with the Quality Assurance department
- Drive new product development and come up with creative seasonal promotions.
- Negotiate and build relationships with national and international suppliers
- Collaborate with Social Media, Marketing, and Promotional Planning departments
- Set and review retail prices regularly.
- Manage supplier contracts.
What I am looking for in you:
- Third-level degree is essential
- Business or Food Science knowledge is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence, motivation, and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Full driving license is essential
Ready to Elevate Your Career?
Apply now and be part of a workplace that values diversity and inclusion. DM me or RSVP to this advert with your CV