Senior Fire Safety Engineer
My Cork based client is recruiting for a Senior Fire Safety Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
My Cork based client is recruiting for a Senior Fire Safety Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. This role is ideal for professionals with strong technical backgrounds looking for the next step in their building consultancy career. The successful candidate will be interested in developing detailed design solutions while playing a lead role in delivering a range of exciting fire protection engineering projects. As a Senior member of the team you will be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvements with responsibility for attending on-site, client and design team meetings and preparing fire safety and disability access applications for a broad range of markets. It is envisioned that this role will be at the associate director level.
- At least five years’ relevant experience
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong focus on time and resource
- Excellent communication and computer
- Excellent people management and project execution
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Chartered status is preferable but not essential.
- Full clean driving licence
- A bachelor’s degree (Level 8) in fire engineering.
Working Hours & Benefits
- Hybrid Working Model