Senior Financial & Accountancy Recruiter – New Vertical Opportunity
Experienced and highly motivated Financial & Accountancy Recruiter required to join our team and to help build our new F&A vertical.
Eolas Recruitment is Ireland’s premier IT and Change Management Recruitment Agency, having been established in 1999 we have grown to become a leader in IT and Business Change Recruitment to Ireland’s leading companies.
We are now embarking on a new expansion into Financial & Accountancy recruitment and are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Financial and Accountancy Recruiter to join our team and to help grow this vertical. The ideal candidate will be responsible for establishing their own Financial Recruitment desk but will have the benefit of working with our extensive existing portfolio of well-established clients to build out the F&A recruitment desk.
- Build Financial and Accountancy Recruitment Desk, utilising our current relationship with clients to create a hot desk environment.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, including the management of their recruitment requirements.
- Proactively source, attract and engage with top-tier financial and accountancy candidates.
- Network, research, and headhunt for suitable candidates for client requirements.
- Manage the full recruitment process, including advertising, sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, and offer management.
- Continuously improve the candidate experience and provide excellent customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation, such as GDPR.
- Manage and maintain accurate records and reports on recruitment activity.
- Meet and exceed agreed targets and KPI’s.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in financial and accountancy recruitment.
- Strong commercial acumen, business development and networking skills.
- Proven track record of successfully managing the full recruitment process.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Self-starter, driven, and motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and best practices in recruitment.
- 3rd Level Education desirable but not essential