Senior ETL Analyst Programmer required for a 6 month Daily Rate Contract with a large Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre.
* Complete development assignments such that programs support the approved project
requirements and follow the agreed upon Technical Design
* Have an ability to participate in Development phases of small to large projects, often complex in
nature and meet deadlines.
* Support Analysis of business requirements from a technical point of view and provide input into the
technical direction of the project, that best support’s the business requirements and overall IT
architecture and strategy
* Interpret & write Functional Specifications to deliver Technical Specifications in line with design
standards, that accurately detail the technical solutions to be implemented and supported on Bank
* Deliver assignments to agreed Quality standards and to the Project standards and procedures
employed in the department
* Participate in design and code reviews; comfortable in conducting QA reviews of development
tasks and coded solutions
* The Senior ETL Developer should have hands-on experience in designing, developing and supporting
large and complex extraction, transformation and load systems using MS stack technologies. This will
encompass a full data warehousing solution.
* Minimum 5 years development experience.
* Strong T-SQL skills will be required as well as demonstration of writing CTE’s, Query tuning, and
management of database performance within MS SQL Server.
* Strong practical usage of complex data warehousing design principles using SSIS via BIDS, including
slowly changing dimensions as well as full life cycle generation of Fact and Dimension tables and their
* Knowledge of C# scripting language e.g. queries, stored procedures, and SQL Server Integration
Services SSIS & SQL run agent are required.
* Some experience in the .Net development environment and light dba skills would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
18 Jun 2019
Demand for tech talent continues to be very strong with employers competing to attract suitably qualified candidates for key roles. Set out below are five trends contributing to the current...
4 Jun 2019
For IT professionals, project management is an interesting and rewarding specialism with excellent opportunities for career progression. While technical knowledge and experience are an advantage when...