My South Dublin based client is currently looking for a Senior Financial Data Analysis.
You will be involved in supporting all actives in data quality for my clients’ regulatory functions. The client is an excellent client and offer fantastic work conditions and are regarded as one of the best Financial Services firms in Dublin to work for. They offer all core benefits and a competitive bonus scheme. Please apply now and we will call to discuss the client in detail.
· Identifying any data issues and performing and profiling activities
· Understanding and documenting reports, from the point of entry to the end report.
· Investing cases where an issue has arisen and work alongside the business and technical teams in identifying remediation requirements.
· Perform and monitor on going regulatory reporting
· Build relationships with stakeholders and keep them up to date of any changes made.
Essential and Desirable Skills
Working Hours & Benefits
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
24 Mar 2021
This time last year, a Microsoft blog (5 March 2020) explained how auto-spreading malware is not the only ransomware threat that organisations and their IT teams need to worry about. Preventable...
10 Mar 2021
The chances are if you applied for a job online in the last few years, you may have encountered artificial intelligence tools. Typically, these tools aim to do things like speed up the process of...