Senior Data Analyst
My South Dublin based client is currently looking for a Senior Financial Data Analysis.
You will be involved in supporting all actives in data quality for my clients’ regulatory functions. The client is an excellent client and offer fantastic work conditions and are regarded as one of the best Financial Services firms in Dublin to work for. They offer all core benefits and a competitive bonus scheme. Please apply now and we will call to discuss the client in detail.
· Identifying any data issues and performing and profiling activities
· Understanding and documenting reports, from the point of entry to the end report.
· Investing cases where an issue has arisen and work alongside the business and technical teams in identifying remediation requirements.
· Perform and monitor on going regulatory reporting
· Build relationships with stakeholders and keep them up to date of any changes made.
- At least 5 years’ in a similar role within the FS Sector
- Experience working as a data analyst in a Financial Services
- Experience with SQL and other tools when extracting data
- Experience in documenting processes and business requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Must have worked as a Data Analyst in Financial Services
Working Hours & Benefits
- Standard working hours