Senior Credit Controller
Dublin City Centre
The Dublin City Centre client are looking for a Senior Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Dublin City Centre client are looking for a Senior Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. This organization specializes in a unique industry that offers a diverse workload and interesting projects. You will be working as part of a small team focusing on collections for the business in collaboration with Accounts, Sales, and Legal teams.
- Contribute to daily management of accounts, cash collection, and budgetary targets.
- Plan, prioritise, and monitor progress towards budgetary targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Collect monies, handle customer queries, and resolve accounts / invoice queries.
- Record all communications with customers on the system, update databases, and maintain relevant documentation.
- Build strong relationships with customers, communicating with them via telephone, letter, and email.
- Ensure necessary documentation is in place for solicitors and possible court cases.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a Credit Controller
- Experience effectively collecting monies to achieve budgetary targets.
- Skilled in handling accounts / invoicing queries.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Excellent communication and customer management skills.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Relevant accounting degree or certification would be a bonus but not essential
Working Hours & Benefits
- 35 hours per week
- Hybrid Working Model