Senior Commercial Data Analyst
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Senior Commercial Data Analyst to join the team. This role can be remote working once the candidate is based in Ireland.
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Senior Commercial Data Analyst to join the team. This role can be remote working once the candidate is based in Ireland. This role will support the Sales & Commercial teams by producing high quality reporting and insight using internal & external intelligence and driving the data back to the business. The role will focus on developing, implementing and managing effective performance metrics & dashboards for the Sales / Commercial functions and providing insight across to the business to drive effective decision making, improved customers experiences and will increase revenues.
- You will design and deliver management information / business intelligence to enable quick & thorough insight into the state of the business, driving commercial decision-making & allowing teams to easily & efficiently self-serve.
- You will recommend appropriate functional KPIs / metrics to monitor business performance & determines the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reporting dashboards needed to drive performance
- You will provides subject matter expertise for development of reporting tools & dashboards and you will support the team to develop their analytics knowledge & skills & drives self-serve reporting access
- You will acontribute to projects that drive automation & streamlining of regular reporting suite.
- You will produce ad hoc analyses & reports as needed and ensure data integrity throughout the reporting cycle.
- You will use data from a wide range of sources in the production of market & competitor intelligence to inform the sales team, understand the commercial environment & provide effective support to drive relevant commercial initiatives
- You will develop understanding of external market, geographic & technological trends, emerging issues, tracks market movements & draw conclusions & provides insight to support / drive strategy development & strategic initiatives
- You will work with external data providers in conjunction with internal stakeholders
- You will interprets business need & identifies solution recommendations to support process improvements & improvement projects
- You will create & maintain high quality technical & user documentation, ensure effective disaster recovery capability for knowledge content
- You will support production of effective professional presentations on key trends & findings for a range of audiences, and will drive increased self-serve content where needed.
- You will develop own capabilities by participating in assessment & development planning activities as well as formal & informal training & coaching and gain or maintain external professional accreditation where relevant to improve performance & fulfil personal potential
- You will make sense of complex, high quantity, & sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- You will know the most effective & efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- You will interpret & apply key financial indicators to make better business decisions
- You will take on new opportunities & tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, & enthusiasm
- You will develop & deliver communications that have a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- You will learn through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes & failures as learning opportunities
Essential and Desirable Skills
You must have a min of 3 years of BI/Data Warehousing / Analytics experience
You must have a min of min of 3 years of experience in managing multiple, cross-function projects, & influencing senior level management & key stakeholders
Working Hours & Benefits
- Remote Working