Senior Citrix XenApp Engineer
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin city centre based client is currently looking for a Senior Citrix XenApp Engineer
to join their team.
As a IT Systems Administrator you will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance, monitoring and support of the IT infrastructure and operations services. This is an excellent client with excellent working hours and based very central.
- Provide level 3 support for the IT Service Desk, install, configure and maintain new and existing system.
- Maintain, monitor and support of the IT server and systems infrastructure
- Assist with the implementation of new/upgraded systems
- Develop and implement IT standards and procedures in line with industry trends
- Participate in scheduled out of hours activity.
- Co-ordination and liaison with all other IT staff / areas and contribute to the overall performance of the IT Infrastructure and Operations team
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop enviroments
- Experience with administrating VDI infrastructure with Citrix
- Strong knowledge of SPLUNK and Powershell
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Server and Workstation Operating Systems (Server 2008/2012/2016, Microsoft Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office 365) with knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Experience working within a financial industry would be a plus
- Computer Science or other technical field
Working Hours & Benefits
- Standard working hours
- Excellent Salary
- Healthcare and Dental