Senior Business Systems Analyst / Project Manager
South Dublin / Hybrid
My Dublin-based client is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst / Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
My Dublin-based client is working on multiple digital transformation projects aimed at developing cutting edge IT applications to enhance their business services. They are now looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst who has the capability of owning a large software product.
The ideal candidate will have worked with large business systems, particularly facilitating the development of the system (not just implementation / integration).
This is a permanent position. There are remote & hybrid working options available but you must be flexible to occasionally come into the South Dublin office for team meetings if required.
- Own the delivery of a brand new application across development, integration, and implementation
- Oversee and author documentation for system requirements and specifications
- Facilitate the gathering, consolidation, and sign-off of system requirements
- Conduct functional gap analysis to assess current vendor capabilities
- Plan and manage dates & deliverables for system configuration, integrations, and deployment
- Co-ordinate with all stakeholders to assure deliverables are achieved at the proposed deadlines
- 7+ years’ experience in similar roles
- Proven track record of facilitating software projects across development, integration, and implementation
- Experience working in a software development environment (e.g. a software vendor) would be highly desirable
- Systems analysis
- Project management
- Vendor management
- Knowledge of healthcare / clinical systems is desirable but not essential
Why Join This Company?
- Be a part of an exciting digital transformation programme
- Collaborate within a small, experienced, & multi-functional team
- Autonomy and ability to take ownership of your work
- Remote & hybrid working options available