Senior Business Analyst
Dublin City Centre
My client is a large consultancy firm and they are looking to grow their practice and they are looking for strong senior business analyst with 5-10 years experience.
- Provide best-in-class business analyst acumen to project team.
- Raise risks, issues, dependencies and conflicts and propose solutions.
- Plan project meetings, user groups and other groups as required.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops ensuring there is quality documentation with formal agreement from stake holders on scope/requirements. Assist the business stakeholders in prioritising business requirements and defining new business processes.
- Perform root cause analysis of problems, conduct workshops and working closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into business/functional requirement specifications.
- Work with IT & Business, when new functionality is released to production, to ensure a smooth transition to the new process. Where necessary, devising detailed cut over plans to address potential operational impacts at cutover.
- Support UAT during all phases of testing to ensure requirements as detailed in the specification document have been delivered and are ready for release.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ relevant work experience as a business analyst, ideally in a lead role
- Background in Waterfall and Agile methodologies is a must
- Strong understanding of the delivery of large-scale business/technology programmes and ideally in ERP or CRM implementations (Oracle, MS Dynamics, SAP)
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Experience completing Business Architecture reviews and defining Business Architecture strategy
- Proven experience of Business Change Projects from both a business change and IT change perspective. These should have involved feasibility studies, business analysis, requirements definition and business readiness.
- An agile, dynamic, outcomes focused team member with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed analytical and innovative problem solving skills
- Aptitude to learn quickly and apply knowledge across different contexts
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Degree in information technology or related field
- SCRUM certification is highly desirable
Working Hours & Benefits
- Excellent pension client contributions
- Flexible working hours