Senior Azure Specialist
€75,000 - €85,000
Our Dublin based client are looking for an experienced and Senior Azure Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. Excellent career opportunity with a market leading company
- Lead the technical delivery of medium to large scale enterprise projects.
- The primary function of the role is to design, deploy and maintain Azure IaaS and PaaS services, and to ensure best-practices are being achieved within the Azure environment
- Ability to design corresponding on-premises infrastructure
- Direct business liaison with the Operating Companies, and with internal IT teams and third-party providers.
- Apply knowledge and experience to identify and business problems
- Be the Lead Engineer/Architect level individual who has seen & completed migrations of On-premise workloads to Azure
- Produce, review and sign-off on infrastructure, cloud & security designs
- Lead the technical implementation of infrastructure, cloud & security solutions and projects.
- Conduct environment analysis to identify new projects, improve processes and increase security programs and processes
- Identify emerging technologies which may be utilised to better deliver IT services and security
- Validate third-party infrastructure, cloud and security project proposals to ensure they meet technical standards and business requirements.
- Knowledge transfer & training to relevant Service Team.
- Provide input into the security roadmap.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, or related area.
- 6 -8 years technical experience in large enterprise IT environment.
- A track record in leading the delivery of complex and technical solutions.
- Architecting, designing, and building Cloud solutions for business requirements in accordance with enterprise application and technology roadmaps
- Experience working with third-party infrastructure, cloud, and security vendors.
- The ability to lead technology proposals and define technology solutions.
- Strong Microsoft Azure skillset including Azure Automation and PowerShell Scripting
- Developing migration strategies to move key application workloads into the Cloud.
- Strong security and risk skillset.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical & diagnostic skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Other typical duties performed by the Solution Specialist include collaborating with staff, users and senior management on in reviewing new and existing projects, systems designs and plans