My South Dublin based client is currently looking for a Senior Application Support Specialist to help provide technical analysis and support to their customers on a permanent basis.
My client is a well-established Fintech company and they are one of the best places to work. They offer flexi-time, training, and an extensive benefits package.
• Providing a technical bridge between the development teams and clients.
• Writing and presenting analysis and design documents.
• Installing software and troubleshooting customer issues.
• Managing and tracking releases to customers.
• Establishing rapport and building and maintaining good relationships with clients.
Essential & Desired Skills:
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent software development experience
• Demonstrable experience with successful project implementations
• Understanding of HTML, SQL, and web services
• Ability to work with remote teams and customers
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
14 Jul 2021
We asked Eolas Recruitment Senior Consultant Peter Kirby what advice he would give to tech workers in Ireland who might be planning a career move in the coming months. To what extent do you think...
30 Jun 2021
As the Leaving Cert exams draw to a close, now is the time to check your CAO application, make sure that you are happy with your choices, and if necessary avail of the change of mind facility. The...