My South Dublin based is currently looking for a Senior Application Support Specialist to help provide technical analysis and support to my client’s customers.
Your day to day role will be focused on supporting/ providing hands on troubleshooting product support and problem management to our customers. The company is a well-established Fintech company and they are one the best places to work. The offer flexi-time and training and an extensive benefits package. Also they have a very low turnover of staff.
• Working with implementation teams and clients ensure a smooth handover from the implementation team to the Customer Services team.
• Writing and presenting analysis and design documents.
• Installing software, supporting hardware and software issues.
• Developing in depth knowledge of products and customer systems.
• Analysing and troubleshooting customer issues that arise with Customer systems
• Ability to work through the following steps:
o Acquiring logs and other troubleshooting information
o Getting accurate explanations of observed issues and recreation steps
o Locating errors in logs, and identifying likely causative behaviour
o Identifying potential workarounds, and potential configuration changes.
o Progressing issues to our Engineering dept. and understanding urgency for new releases
• Providing a technical bridge between the development teams and Clients.
• Managing and tracking releases to local customers
• Establishing rapport and building and maintaining good relationships with clients
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent software development experience
• Proven track record of successful project implementations.
• Ability to work with remote teams and customers
• Excellent documentation skills in the form of high-level technical requirements, architectural descriptions, interface specifications, etc.
• Strong technical leadership skills with a deep technical background.
• Customer & quality focused.
• Understanding of HTML, SQL, Web Services and with database knowledge an advantage (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
• Basic knowledge of network (IP, routing, load balancing, cluster), hardware (CPU, memory, hard disk and the impact to system performance)
• Basic Knowledge of Cloud (preferably Amazon Web Services)
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
18 Jun 2019
Demand for tech talent continues to be very strong with employers competing to attract suitably qualified candidates for key roles. Set out below are five trends contributing to the current...
4 Jun 2019
For IT professionals, project management is an interesting and rewarding specialism with excellent opportunities for career progression. While technical knowledge and experience are an advantage when...