Senior Analytics Manager – Centre of Excellence
Dublin / Hybrid / Remote
My Dublin-based client has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Analytics Manager to grow and take ownership of their new Centre of Excellence (CoE) team.
My Dublin-based client has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Analytics Manager to grow and take ownership of their new Centre of Excellence (CoE) team. This software company is a pioneer in their field with a rapidly expanding customer base across the globe. The company prides itself on its welcoming and collaborative team environment where each person is given the opportunity to put forward their own ideas and suggestions.
The company is now looking for someone to transform and elevate the way it manages and visualises data. Collaborating with C-suite, you will be a thought leader who drives the optimisation, improvement, and streamlining of the company’s technological, analytical, and business processes.
The ideal candidate will be someone with strong people management skills who has in-depth knowledge of data analytics and a proven track record of transforming and exploiting data processes and technologies.
This company is offering remote / hybrid working options so candidates from outside Dublin will be considered, as long as they are based in Ireland.
- Architect, design, and implement solutions that will optimise processes and best practices for data analytics and data visualisation.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the company’s current state to identify key gaps, make recommendations, and implement change.
- Exploit the company’s existing technologies by identifying new and innovative ways in which they can further add value to customers.
- Drive research and development (R&D) through the exploration, recommendation, and adoption of new technologies and techniques.
- Build and oversee a new Analytics CoE team, including: day-to-day management, training, resource planning, recruitment, etc.
- Collaborate with Engineering and AI/ML teams to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and technical expertise.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders, including C-Suite, to provide thought leadership and contribute to the team’s strategic direction.
- 10+ years’ experience in the Technology / Data industry
- 5+ years’ experience managing small / medium teams, including: resource planning, mentoring, and recruitment
- Proven track record of transforming and improving processes within a Big Data environment
- Functional and technical knowledge of data design, management, mapping, and visualisation
- Previous experience within a Centre of Excellence (CoE) environment would be ideal
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications industry would be a distinct advantage but not essential
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Exceptional people management and team leadership skills
- Expertise in data analytics & visualisation
- Excellent organisational skills with a passion for process improvement
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to influence change
- Technical knowledge in data visualisation tools, especially Tableau
- Third level degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Brand new role in a fast-growing software company
- Excellent autonomy where you can truly add value
- Career path to Director level
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- Hybrid / remote working options available post-pandemic