My Dublin-based client is currently looking to recruit a Security Lead who will improve the way their clients operate, protecting identities and their information while enabling flexible working.
- You will be working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects and clients; the role of the Microsoft Modern Workplace Security Architect is a mixture of security solutions pre-sales as well as to be customer-facing and to play an active role in transforming our client’s Security on their Microsoft platforms by building trust with our clients and leading our teams through successful deliveries.
- The role will involve architecting and estimating security solutions and ensuring they are deliverable.
- Throughout the project lifecycle we expect you to be present and trusted expert leading and guiding our teams and the delivery of the solutions you and the other members of the Security Pre-Sales have solutioned.
- You should be comfortable with project delivery from performing discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deployment of solutions.
- You should be a leader and trusted advisor to our clients, being a significant presence in any meeting, bringing the voice of Security Risk to our clients and our colleagues, helping them to identify and mitigate risk with innovative security solutions.
- You should be comfortable leading workshops and presenting to large audiences, demonstrating your thought leadership.
- You should be passionate about supporting and developing other members of the team, both junior and senior, helping them to know what you know, and learning from others that understand things that you may not.
You have a deep and validated understanding of Microsoft Security technologies. You will be expected to demonstrate experience and deep expertise across at least 4 of the areas below and to have fully working knowledge of all of the areas below and how they interact:
- Active Directory
- Azure Identity Management and Azure AD Premium
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager for Windows 10, iOS, Android and MacOS
- Microsoft Information Protection
- Microsoft 365 Defender
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Office 365 Security
- Windows 10 Security
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Azure Security, including Azure Sentinel
As a potential leader within our growing Security Consulting practice, you have demonstrable security understanding and solution architecture experience in the areas below is required:
- Identity Federation capabilities (SSO)
- Public and Private Key Services (PKI)
- Hybrid Identity
- Multi Factor Authentication
- Risk based access control
- Remote Access Security
- Internet Security
- Identity, Governance and Administration
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Privileged Access Management
- Cloud Security
- Securing Windows Servers and Clients
- Data Loss Prevention
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
- Security Frameworks (such as ISO and NIST)
Essential and Desirable Skills
As a solution architect, and a senior member within our growing security business, you should have demonstrable experience in the following soft skill areas:
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with managing and developing a team
- Experience developing assets, offerings and new ways of working that reduces time and cost of doing business.
- Good understanding of how a consulting business operates
- Thought leadership and a strong desire to help people understand the security risks and opportunities for our clients
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Demonstrate encouraging and securing trust with colleagues and clients
- Responsive and efficient in carrying out your responsibilities
Additionally, you can demonstrate knowledge, experience and hold at least 2 certifications in the following areas:
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Security Exams (AZ-900 and MS-900)