My Dublin based client is looking for a strong Scrum Master in Agile methodologies to join their team.
My Dublin based client is looking for a strong Scrum Master in Agile methodologies to run a number of project teams and drive the evolution of Agile within the organisation. A proven track record in large scale project delivery with technical teams is required.
Reporting to the IT Development Manager, the role will involve managing activities in the Agile process for the successful delivery of projects, working with Product Owners, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects, Developers and Testers as required.
- Conduct Agile ceremonies – Daily Scrum, setting up sprint reviews, retrospectives, and sprint planning sessions;
- Proven track record of building and motivating teams within an agile environment.;
- Manage the delivery of technical projects in conjunction with the team’s PO;
- Track and maintain Agile team metrics and a project delivery forecast;
- Coach teams to encourage them towards self-management, continuous learning and cross-functionality;
- Assist the Product Owner in effective Backlog management, planning in a complex environment and ensuring Product items are clear and concise;
- Encourage and foster an environment where continuous improvement occurs within your teams;
- Develop coaching and mentoring practices on agile/scrum practices within your teams;
- Help the organisation improve its understanding, adoption and implementation of Agile/Scrum practices;
- Show flexibility in working with changing requirements and priorities, while managing own task list and time; and
- The job requires a motivated individual who is experienced in taking responsibility and can independently deliver results on both departmental and business projects.
- Certified with a recognised professional Scrum qualification;
- At least 3 years’ experience in Scrum practices, preferably
- Proven background to lead, motivate and deliver technical projects via Agile methodologies;
- Understanding and experience of Waterfall and Agile based development methodologies, particularly on large scale projects;
- Collaborative working style to work with business partners and non-IT based customers; and
- 3rd level qualification is desirable.