€50,000 - €60,000
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Scrum Master to join the existing team. This role is on a permanent basis.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Scrum Master to join the team working in an agile environment with at least 2 years experience.. This role will be on a permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and facilitate continuous improvement across scrum teams
- Coach Scrum Teams to collaborate effectively and organise their work successfully to ensure they make realistic commitments and create reliable product increments
- Craft and facilitate workshops for team training and collaboration
- Use of transparent metrics to highlight areas for improvement
- Facilitate the agile process for development teams, enforce and promote SCRUM disciplines
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to analyse the health of product backlog and ensure it is detailed, emergent, estimated and prioritised.
- Communicate project status and release progress to stakeholders, including identifying risks, dependencies, impediments and improvements
- Engage multiple roles and stakeholders to facilitate technical discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Removing impediments and guiding the team on how to remove impediments
- Building a trusting and safe environment where raising problems and issues are encouraged. Act as a safeguard for the teams
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and distributing information
- Organize and facilitate the various meetings within the scrum framework, from Refinement to Retrospective
- At least 2 years Scrum Master experience in a Software development environment
- Excellent communication skills, on an individual and group basis
- Excellent skills and knowledge in the areas of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Motivational skills to help teams increase efficiency in creative ways
- Knowledge of numerous patterns and techniques for tracking progress, conducting Retrospectives, handling bugs
Nice to have
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD
- Knowledge and/or experience with teams employing User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Understanding of the software development process and procedures so as to understand the team’s needs.