Experienced SAS Developer required to join niche organisation in Dublin City Centre for an initial 6 month contract with a view to extension.
SAS Programmer – Contract
The role will require the successful candidate:
– To implement models and strategies in a complex SAS environments;
– To demonstrate subject matter expertise in the areas of SAS tool usage and complex data structures;
– To build relationships with other areas of the company with a view to promoting the methodologies and outcomes of our work;
– To support the wider business in the application and successful use of Risk models.
1. >2 years SAS DI Studio experience (the more, the better) with strong data management skills
2. Experience implementing statistical models and/or data/analytics solutions into production-grade processes (designing, operating, troubleshooting – deploying models for scoring/monitoring)
3. Strong SAS Base and macro coding skills, ideally >5 years. Ability to write sophisticated macros and optimize SAS code for robustness, performance (computational load) and reliability.
4. Strong SQL skills with ability to use pass-through database queries, preferably Teradata (and Teradata pass-through SQL in SAS)
5. Some SAS Management console and environment admin experience (preferably SAS Grid). The role will not include active platform administration, however will require related knowledge to be able to effectively liaise with the relevant IT teams and to translate business requirements to IT requests.
6. Experience in using Linux shell and OS level operations
7. Experience in deploying and scheduling SAS jobs
8. A proven track record of delivering complex analysis to non-technical stakeholders;
9. proven track record of collaborative development;
10. Project management skills – managing the multi-layered deployment process.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
15 Jan 2019
Usually, employers look for a blend of general competencies—such as evidence of good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with others—alongside technical competencies specific to...
9 Jan 2019
An ESRI examination of the labour market transitions of minimum wage workers shows that over a nine month period, approximately 30 percent of minimum wage employees transitioned to higher pay, with...