SAP SCM Business Analyst
My Dublin based client is looking for a SAP Business Analyst with a strong Supply Chain experience.
SAP SCM Business Analyst (SAP SD)
My Dublin based client is looking for a SAP Business Analyst with a strong Supply Chain experience. You will be playing an important role in adding value to existing and new business processes.
- Helping my client to solve complex business processes and procedural problems
- Woking in a cross-functional role and taking a lead in Supply Chain work.
- Performing and managing the design, testing and implementation of my clients SAP systems.
- Work closely with other members of the business and help support them though the implementation.
- At least 3-5 year’s experience in a similar role SAP Business Analysis role.
- Experience with the below SAP modules related to Planning and to the Order to Invoice;
- Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
- Supply Network Planning
- Demand Planning
- An understanding of the Order to Invoice processes
- Experience through a full SAP implementation lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- A knowledge of other related SAP Modules is highly advantageous
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- SAP qualifications
Working Hours & Benefits
- Standard working hours
- 25 days leave
- Stock options