SAP P2P Super User
My North Dublin based client is currently looking for a SAP P2P Super User to join the team and help work on a number of business transformation SAP programmes
You work will be working as part of a new SAP Shared Services team to help set up of the Global Business Service and become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on SAP P2P processes and will transition Business Services team once it goes live.
- Work with my client’s team to gain detailed knowledge of the standard P2P processes and relevant SAP functionality.
- Supply 1st and 2nd level user support to my client’s business
- Work as part of the P2P SME on the Team and be a champion of best practice processes being implemented by my client.
- Take a lead role in all test cycles, Unit Testing, Integration Testing & UAT
- Develop professional relationships with stakeholders across the group
- Deliver End User Training on SAP and related business processes
- Support the development of P2P training material i.e. writing course materials, exercises etc
- 2-3+ years of P2P (Purchase to Pay) experience, ideally in a Global Services environment.
- Experience of working on SAP implementations, in the role of SME or Business Analyst
- Ideally have experience of some implementation ERP project
- Strong communication skills both oral (incl. presentation skills) and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative in a team environment
Essential and Desirable Skills:
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to do a small about of travel if needed
Working Hours & Benefits:
- Standard working hours